Why Listing Your Company in Google My Business is Important
Why listing your business in Google My Business so important?
We all are trying our best to stand out from the crowd. Be it a service industry or selling products. Your prospective customer doesn’t have much time to scrawl multiple search pages to get the best service provider or product supplier. Even if you succeed to place your website on the first page and managed to visit your website their search doesn’t end there. They want more information like, what is your customers’ feedback on your service on the product.
Well, Google has introduced Google My Business platform to solve this issue. Following are the 10 aspects you can get from Google My Business. Thus Google My Business becomes an Inevitable a platform to miss.
2. Product or service details
3. Website link
4. Company owner’s information, stock price etc,.
5. One-touch to reach you
6. Store and product pictures
7. GPS Location details
8. Customer review
9. Company branch location
10. Company Social media handles
How Google My Business stand out from the rest of the business directories?
1. It’s FREE for the company to list
2. It’s easy and FREE for your prospective customers to reach you
3. List your business without having a website
4. Boost your local SEO effort 68%
5. Business credibility increase by 3 Times
6. Increase your sales by 4 times
7. One ID to list all your branches
8. Easy to guide your customer to reach your store
9. Easy for customers to read and write review
10. Analysis of your business listing performance
11. Google map notify the store closing time when you’re navigating to that store.
What are the 10 things you should avoid from disqualifying your listing on Google my business?
1. Giving less information about your company
2. Listing a company which doesn’t have office or store
3. Entering wrong working hours
4. Entering the wrong working hours
5. Entering the wrong GPS location
6. Entering fake office or store images
7. Wrong or less product/ service information
8. The address entered in Google My Business and the address mentioned in the website are mismatching.
9. Change your Store name more than 3 times.
10. Customers give negative feedback